Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day!

Well, it's finally time. Tomorrow I'll be flying to Miami, meeting up with the other WorldTeach volunteers and then flying on to San Jose. I have managed to stuff my life into two suitcases which weigh almost as much as I do.

Thanks for all of the supportive comments. I promise to keep you all updated! I will miss everyone but I don't think I have ever been so excited in my life :)

P.S. Please stay in touch! The best way to get ahold of me is email: kelseycdavis@gmail.com If you don't hear back for awhile, don't worry! As my friend Kendra says, I will most likely have to take "a series of donkey rides" to get to the internet so my response time might be a little slow.

5 comments:

  1. I know I already said it but I'm so excited for you! I'm sad I won't be there! Madrid time it's already Jan 7! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey,

    I'm so sorry that I didn't call you prior to your departure, the time got away from me.

    Please know that you are in my thoughts and I wish you a safe and pleasurable experience. Most of all, please know that I love you.

    Be well.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. An earthquake!! I can't believe it. When I said I wanted to hear about your adventures I didn't imagine an earthquake!! I'm glad you are all safe.

    Miss you tons.

    Aunt Laura and Uncle Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. KELSEY! So glad I got to hear your lovely voice on you last day in the good old US of A. I hope you made it to Costa Rica safely and are having the time of your life already! Every time Im freezing my ass of in this Montana winter I will think of you and your tropical adventure;)

    Miss you tons already! I hope your donkey rides to the internet are not too bumpy:)

    Love, Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelsey,

    Glad to hear you are in Costa Rica and have started your new adventure. I know you will give your students a wonderful year of education and friendship. Take care and love you much. Love this site.

    Love

    Eleanor and John

    ReplyDelete